1. What Dire Straits album was Number One on the charts for all of September and October 1985?
2. Who had a hit with the theme to the James Bond movie, "A View To A Kill?"
3. What soul legend had a major comeback in 1985 with "Freeway of Love?"
4. In what city did the first Farm Aid concert take place, on September 22, 1985?
5. Their 1985 album Fables Of the Reconstruction included "Can't Get There From Here" and "Driver 8."
6. Which 1985 Madonna video included a tribute to Marilyn Monroe's performance of "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend?"
7. This "Goodies" singer was born in Austin, Texas on October 25, 1985.
8. Singer Kyu Sakamoto was killed in a plane crash in Japan on August 12, 1985. What was the name of his 1963 Number One hit?
9. Who left Chicago (the band) to go solo in 1985?
10. "Don't You (Forget About Me)" by Simple Minds was the theme from what 1985 movie?
11. Their Songs from the Big Chair album included hits like "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" and "Shout."
12. What did Sting advise you to do "if you love somebody?"
13. This comic actor surprised a lot of people when he released an all-singing album, How Could It Be, in 1985.
14. He arranged Linda Ronstadt's What's New standards album, among others, and he died on October 6, 1985.
15. What former Eagle had two hit songs on the Miami Vice soundtrack album?
16. The Power Station consisted of two members of Duran Duran, the drummer from Chic, and who on lead vocals?
17. What Bruce Springsteen album spent the entire year 1985 in the Top Ten?
Bonus: What NFL football team recorded the "Super Bowl Shuffle" in 1985?