1. What Motown group performed for the last time together on January 14, 1970, in Las Vegas?
2. Who sang lead on "Bridge Over Troubled Water" - Simon, or Garfunkel?
3. What group had Number One albums titled Band name II and Band name III in 1970 - and no, it wasn't Chicago?
4. Before it was a hit for Bananarama in the 80s, this song was a hit for the Shocking Blue in 1970.
5. Bobby Bloom sang about this Jamaican location in a 1970 hit.
6. This "Foolish Beat" singer-songwriter was born on August 31, 1970.
7. Creedence Clearwater Revival had a hit with this nonsense song in the fall of 1970.
8. She was Marvin Gaye's duet partner on such songs as "Your Precious Love" until she passed away from a brain tumor on March 16, 1970.
9. What song by the Grateful Dead, with lyrics describing events of the past several years, was released as a single on November 1, 1970?
10. This comedic singer had a Number One hit with "Everything is Beautiful," a serious song about prejudice, in May 1970.
11. The Hollies and Neil Diamond both had 1970 hits with this song, that ironically is now more associated with the Osmonds.
12. Jerry Reed had a hit in 1970 with a humorous song about a Louisiana swamp dweller named what?
13. She's famous for her extremely high voice and her domination of the singles charts in the 1990s, she was born on March 27, 1970.
14. If you had ever been here before, you would remember the name of this March 1970 album release by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young.
15. How did the Temptations describe the state of the world today in 1970?
16. Elton John may have recorded "Border Song" first, but who had a Top 40 hit with it in 1970?
17. This Joni Mitchell song from 1970 is not called "They paved paradise, put up a parking lot."
Bonus: Which Jackson Five song spent the most weeks at Number One in 1970: "I Want You Back," "ABC," "The Love You Save," or "I'll Be There" ?