1. Who was arrested on Thanksgiving 1965 in western Massachusetts, for littering? He would later turn the incident into a song.
2. The soundtracks to two Julie Andrews musicals were Number One albums in 1965 - what movies were they?
3. What Simon & Garfunkel song, their first big hit, was actually an over-dubbed re-release of an acoustic song from their first album?
4. What 1965 Number One song rhymes "China" with "Alabama?"
5. He recorded funny songs such as "Der Fuehrer's Face" and that Beetle Bomb horse race, but nobody was laughing when he died on May 1, 1965.
6. "Trailer for sale or rent, rooms to let, fifty cents" starts this memorable 1965 hit by Roger Miller.
7. What were Gary Lewis and the Playboys trying to sell you in February 1965?
8. Which Rolling Stones album was Number One for three weeks in late summer 1965?
9. The Dixie Cups had a 1965 hit with this old New Orleans chant, which later appeared in many Grateful Dead set lists.
10. What future guitarist was born Saul Hudson on July 23, 1965?
11. "A Lover's Concerto" by the Toys, a 1965 hit, was based on the music of what classical composer?
12. Who wrote and performed the music for "A Charlie Brown Christmas," first broadcast on December 9, 1965?
13. What was the Four Tops' second big hit in 1965 (the title refers to the similarity of that song to their first hit)?
14. This "unforgettable" pop singer died on February 15, 1965, at age 45.
15. The Beatles '65 album, released only in the United States, included most of the songs from what British Beatles release?
16. "If the truth makes love last longer, why do lies make my love stronger?" asked Marvin Gaye in this 1965 hit.
17. Who did Peter Noone, lead singer of Herman's Hermits, say he was in a very repetitive song in 1965?
Bonus: "Laugh, Laugh" was a 1965 hit for the Beau Brummels. Who produced the song?