How many of these Led Zeppelin songs can you identify from just the first line?
1. "Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move, gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove"
2. "Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream"
3. "There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold"
4. "I had a dream. Crazy dream."
5. "Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way"
6. "Oh oh oh oh oh oh, you don't have to go"
7. "With a purple umbrella and a fifty cent hat"
8. "Hey lady--you got the love I need, maybe more than enough"
10. "Well there's a light in your eye that keeps shining"
11. "Walkin' in the park just the other day"
12. "You need coolin', baby, I'm not foolin'"
13. "Greasy slicked down body, groovy leather trim "
14. "Should I fall out of love, my fire in the light, to chase a feather in the wind"
15. "If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you"
16. "Wanna tell you about the girl I love, my she looks so fine"
17. "Spent my days with a woman unkind"
Bonus: "Ah caught you smiling at me, That's the way it should be, like a leaf is to a tree, so fine."