How many of these Elvis songs can you identify from just the first line?
1. "Well, since my baby left me, I've found a new place to dwell"
2. "Wise men say only fools rush in"
3. "Don't want a four leaf clover, don't want an old horse shoe"
4. "We're caught in a trap, I can't walk out, because I love you too much baby"
5. "Well, its one for the money, two for the show, three to get ready, now go, cat, go"
6. "Hey baby, I aint askin much of you"
7. "Bright light city gonna set my soul, gonna set my soul on fire"
8. "Holy smoke, a land sakes alive, I never thought this could happen to me"
9. "I gave a letter to the postman, he put it his sack"
10. "Seven lonely days, and a dozen towns ago"
11. "Today I stumbled from my bed with thunder crashing in my head"
12. "There must be lights burning brighter somewhere"
13. "You can shake an apple off an apple tree"
14. "And now the end is near, so I face the final curtain"
15. "Hold me close, hold me tight, make me thrill with delight"
16. "Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton"
17. "Lord almighty, I feel my temperature rising"
Bonus: ""I said, take it easy, baby, I worked all day and my feet feel just like lead"