And now for everything else - and yes, there are some slang terms!
1. The first big hit for the Go-Go's, from 1981
2. Sir Mix-a-Lot's signature song
3. Trent Reznor's band
4.1966 instrumental hit for the T-Bones that was originally an Alka-Seltzer commercial
5. Title of the Mamas and the Papas' debut album, from 1966
6. Their songs include "All-Star" and "Walkin' on the Sun"
7. Rolling Stones album that had a working zipper on the cover
8. 1985 Starship album that included "We Built This City"
9. A 1976 Number One song for KC and the Sunshine Band
10. Tears for Fears and the Go-Go's recorded different songs with this same title
11. 1982 Journey ballad later recorded by Mariah Carey
12. Tanya Donnelly's band whose biggest song was "Feed the Tree"
13. John Denver hit Number One with this song in 1974
14. Home of The Beatles, Billy J. Kramer and the Dakotas, Cilla Black, Badfinger, Dead or Alive, Echo and the Bunnymen...
15. E-U's only chart hit, from 1988
16. 2001 Jack Johnson song
17. Studio group who hit with "Funkytown" in 1980
Bonus: The house band on The Muppet Show