What's the most easily broken part of the body? No, it's not bones, or even fingernails...it's the heart. See how many hearts you can find this week.
1. Rod Stewart's 1978 ballad that mentions the Celtic and Manchester United soccer teams
2. Ann and Nancy Wilson's band
3. The Beatles' landmark 1967 album
4. Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty's duet from 1981...
5....and Tom Petty's band
6. Epic 1983 hit for Bonnie Tyler, later covered by Nicki French
7. To date, this is Neil Young's only Number One song in the U.S.
8. The Bee Gees' first Number One hit in the U.S.; it was also recorded memorably by Al Green
9. Steve Perry and the Grateful Dead both recorded songs with this title
10. A 1976 Number One duet for Elton John and Kiki Dee
11. "Once I had a love, and it was a gas, soon turned out I had a..."
12. It's Tony Bennett's signature song
13. In this Madonna video, she plays a peep show dancer
14. A Top Five single for actor Don Johnson in 1986
15. 1979 Eagles hit co-written by Bob Seger
16. "Got a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack, I went out for a ride and I never went back..."
17. Joan Jett's band
Bonus: Title of Bela Fleck's movie in which he travels to Africa and plays banjo with African musicians