If you have some time on your hands, see how many of these "hand-y" answers you can remember.
1. Eric Clapton's 1977 album, named after his nickname
2. A 1988 hit for Breathe
3. Diana Ross' first solo single, from 1970
4. He composed "Messiah" and "Water Music"
5. This was a pop hit for the Pointer Sisters and a country hit for Conway Twitty
6. The first song on Fleetwood Mac's Rumours album
7. Tony and Maria sing this duet in West Side Story
8. According to John (Cougar) Mellencamp, everyone needs this
9. The Beatles' first Number One hit in the United States
10. James Taylor had a hit in 1977 with a slowed-down version of this Jimmy Jones song
11. An Alanis Morrissette song from 1995
12. This 1994 song was Hootie and the Blowfish's breakthrough song
13. The Thompson Twins and Bon Jovi had hits with different songs titled...
14. This was Elton John's final hit of the 80s
15. The Georgia Satellites urged us to do this
16. This trumpet player is considered the "Father of the Blues"
17. Styx had this in 1981
Bonus: Sha-Na-Na sang this for the dance contest in Grease