Curly, straight, beehive, DA, wedge, Afro, perm, mullet, long, short, Beatle cut, natural, flip, ironed, crew cut...how did you wear your hair?
1.The American Tribal Love-Rock Musical
2. Famous five-beat plus two-beat rhythmical pattern
3. 1963 novelty hit by Ray Stevens
4. "Now you're messin' with a, a son of a bitch!"
5. Debussy piano piece originally called "La fille aux cheveux de lin"
6. Song from Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young's Deja Vu album on which Crosby sings lead
7. The first question Brian Wilson asks of Caroline
8. Nellie Forbush sings this in South Pacific
9. Scott McKenzie's only big hit
10. Their only big U.S. hit was "Love Plus One"
11. Stephen Foster song that inspired the title of a 60s TV show
12. "Weird Al" Yankovic album that includes "Amish Paradise"
13. A 2008 R. Kelly single
14. Name often given to late-80s rock bands
15. The Cowsills' most successful single, from 1969
16. John Travolta played a woman in this movie musical
17. A Number One song for America, from 1975
Bonus: Traditional American folk song popularized by Nina Simone