Yes, every answer includes the word "Head." No, there are no Prince songs.
1. Kylie Minogue's 2001 hit song that has a weird electronic "meowing" sound in the background
2. A 1964 hit for Little Anthony and the Imperials, later recorded by the Lettermen
3. The Fray's first hit, from 2006
4. Argent's most successful single, from 1972
5. Tears for Fears and the Go-Go's both had hits with this title
6. The part of the drum that is hit to make the sound
7. A 1976 Bachman-Turner Overdrive album that included "Take It Like A Man" and "Lookin' Out for #1"
8. B.J. Thomas sang this hit from the movie Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
9. British singer who had a 1985 U.S. hit with "One Night In Bangkok"
10. Their big hit was "Never Been Any Reason"
11. Colorado band whose albums include Sister Sweetly and Stratagem
12. The Monkees' movie
13. Fleetwood Mac's first Top Twenty hit, from 1976
14. "Midnight, on the water, I saw, the ocean's daughter..."
15. Deep Purple's 1972 album that included "Smoke on the Water"
16. Quiet Riot's other big song
17. Coldplay's second album
Bonus: Paul Anka song featured in a "Happy Days" episode