We're not saying goodbye around here, but all the answers to this week's quiz include that word.
1. Elton John's landmark 1973 double album...
2....and the opening lines of "Candle in the Wind" from that same album
3. Carpenters song that includes an unusually heavy guitar solo
4. A Boyz II Men song from 1991
5. 1969 Richard Benjamin movie with a theme song recorded by The Association
6. "Look, mummy, there's an aeroplane up in the sky!"
7. David Gates had a hit with the theme to this Richard Dreyfuss movie
8. It's often heard in the last few minutes of a sporting event if the home team is winning, especially if the home team is the Chicago White Sox
9. Beatles song featuring Hawaiian chanting at the end
10. James Darrin song in which he's off to join the circus
11. A Scandal song from 1982 that never actually hit the Top 40
12. A hit for both the Jackson Five and Gloria Gaynor
13. Kristinia DeBarge's first single
14. Bon Jovi song in which the singer reminisces about his high school girlfriend and his buddies
15. A Four Seasons song later covered by the Bay City Rollers
16. Cream's final album, that included both live and studio recordings
17. 'This has got to be the saddest day of my life..."
Bonus: Green Day song about breaking up