Or maybe you think trying to find the answers to trivia quizzes isn't so great? Then this week, all the answers include the word "Hell."
1. Meat Loaf's 1977 album
2. Pat Benatar's song about child abuse
3. ACDC's last album with Bon Scott
4. The first track on ACDC's Back in Black album, considered to be a tribute to Bon Scott
5. Curtis Mayfield warned us of this in 1970
6. Alice Cooper's 1976 album
7. This Run-DMC album included "It's Tricky" and "You Be Illin'"
8. His group was the Voidoids and he also played with Television
9. "I may be going to" this, baby, "But at least I'm enjoying the ride!"
10. Pink Floyd song from The Wall in which the singer encourages people to go out and raid neighborhoods
11. Kiss' second album, from 1974
12. James Brown's double album, from 1974
13.They were hired to do security at Altamont, with disastrous results
14. A song from the Eagles' On the Border album...
15....and the title of the Eagles' comeback live album from 1994
16. This 1986 Stryper album included "Calling On You" and "Honestly"
17. Meat Loaf's 1993 album
Bonus: Twisted Sister was making a video for this song when they were interrupted by Pee-Wee in Pee-Wee's Big Adventure