If your idea of heaven is trying to figure out the answers to music trivia quizzes, then enjoy this week, in which all the answers include the word "heaven."
1. Led Zeppelin's signature song
2. "Show me, show me, show me how you do that trick"
3. Eric Clapton wrote this song in memory of his son
4. The only U.S. hit for Eurogliders
5. A Dionne Warwick hit from 1964, and a Stylistics hit from 1973
6. Parenthetical title of Kenny Loggins' "I'm Free"
7. This was the Bee Gees' first release from their Spirits Having Flown album
8. Bryan Adams song later covered by DJ Sammy & Yanou Featuring Do
9. 1980 Grateful Dead album
10. Belinda Carlisle's only Number One hit in the U.S., from 1987
11. British group whose songs included "(We Don't Need This) Fascist Groove Thang" and "Temptation"
12. A 1976 Top Twenty pop hit for Tavares
13. Los Lonely Boys recorded this in both English and Spanish
14. Donovan encouraged us to do this in 1967
15. A Righteous Brothers song that paid tribute to Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Otis Redding, Jim Croce, and Bobby Darin
16. Parenthetical title to Van Morrison's "Jackie Wilson Said"
17. A Bob Dylan song, later covered by Guns 'n' Roses (and the Dead)
Bonus: Don Felder's book about his time with the Eagles