Just like it says - all the answers include the word "Boogie."
1. Kool and the Gang's first Top Five hit, from 1974
2. "Please don't dominate the rap, Jack, if you got nothing new to say"
3. A Number One country hit for Brooks & Dunn in 1992
4. Parliament song with the subtitle "A Psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadoloop"
5. John Lee Hooker classic heard on the soundtrack of The Blues Brothers
6. Stevie Wonder took this song to Number One on the soul charts in 1974 - but it really wasn't in the musical style mentioned in the title
7. A 1978 mid-chart hit for the Jacksons
8. This KC and the Sunshine Band song was featured on the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack...
9....and this one went to Number One in the spring of 1977.
10. World War II song that Bette Midler re-popularized in 1973
11. A Heatwave song, or a Mark Wahlberg movie
12. What the Sylvers caught in 1976
13. When Rodney Dangerfield asked the band in Caddyshack to play something more up-tempo to dance to, they played this Earth Wind & Fire song
14. A Number One hit for A Taste Of Honey in 1978
15. The real name of the Electric Slide song
16. Eddie Kendricks followed up "Keep On Truckin'" with this song
17. Barry Manilow co-wrote the lyrics and sang this theme song to a Dick Clark show
Bonus: Comic rap song recorded by Eddie Murphy and featured on his first album