"Captain! Captain!" yelled someone in "Yellow Submarine." That song's not in this quiz, but all the answers have "Captain." in them.
1. Song in which 73 men sail off from San Francisco Bay
2. A smooth hit in 1986 for Double
3. Husband and wife duo responsible for "Love Will Keep Us Together" and "Muskrat Love"
4. It was Kasey Chambers' first album
5. According to Billy Joel, he'll get you high tonight
6. Elton John and Jimmy Buffett both recorded songs with this title
7. Star Trek character mentioned in the lyrics of "99 Luftballons"
8. 1935 Errol Flynn film with a score by Erich Wolfgang Korngold
9. Jerry Garcia's nickname
10. And the first line of the Grateful Dead's "Ship of Fools"
11. It's Grand Funk Railroad's longest hit
12. A 1973 Doobie Brothers album which contained "China Grove"
13. Groucho Marx song from Animal Crackers that later became the theme to his You Bet Your Life show
14. He's the commander of the H.M.S. Pinafore
15. A 1975 Elton John album that entered the charts at #1
16. A John Phillip Sousa march named for a rock formation in Yosemite National Park
17. Don Van Vliet
Bonus: They performed many cover songs for Dance Dance Revolution