Shake the hand, who shook the hand, of PT Barnum, and Charlie Chan - it's Uncle Sam's birthday this Saturday! In honor of the ol' Fourth of July Weekend, see how many of these musical Sams you remember.
1. Soul singer whose hits included "You Send Me" and "A Change Is Gonna Come"
2. He discovered Elvis
3. American composer famous for his "Adagio" and "School for Scandal Overture"
4. Country singer who popularized "Help Me Make It Through The Night"
5. A Top 20 hit for Olivia Newton-John in 1977
6. She let us know "Naughty Girls (Need Love Too) in 1988
7. Actor who starred in, and recorded several songs for the soundtrack of, Black Snake Moan
8. Mandolinist and fiddler who often plays with Bela Fleck, Jerry Douglas, et. al.
9. He narrates the Grateful Dead's "U.S. Blues"
10. The third British Number One hit for T Rex
11. An 8-track of their greatest hits was playing in the Bluesmobile when Elwood ran the red light
12. Their biggest hit was "Wooly Bully" in 1965
13. Moroccan children's song often sung by Scouts - or by fast food fans
14. Irish singer who hit with "Baby Come On Over" in 2001
15. They remixed Bryan Adams' "Heaven" in 2002
16. A Rat Pack member
17. He was Van Halen's second lead singer
Bonus: A Jimi Hendrix Experience tour of the universe on which "there'll be no throwing cigarette butts out the window"