"Hey Mistah!" Donna Summer yelled in a Boston accent in "Bad Girls." That song's not in this quiz, but all the answers have "Mr." in them.
1. He "sleeps in the park, shaves in the dark, tryin' to save paper"
2. Domo arigato...
3. Jackie Wilson's nickname
4. 80s band who hit with "Broken Wings" and "Kyrie"
5. A hit for Bob Dylan, the Byrds, and...William Shatner?
6. Dickie Goodman's 1975 break-in record that spoofed a popular movie of that summer
7. Jean Knight song later used as the background music for "A.M. Radio"
8. Traffic's first album
9. Beatles song inspired by a circus poster
10. Counting Crows' breakthrough hit
11. Nitty Gritty Dirt Band song about a song and dance man
12. Rihanna's "Pon de Replay" is addressed to him
13. Guns 'N Roses danced with him
14. "Won't you please take me along, I won't do anything wrong" the Byrds asked of him
15. An Alice Cooper song memorably featured on the soundtrack to Dazed and Confused
16. This song hit Number 1 on the R&B chart for New Edition in 1985
17. Their hit was "To Be With You"
Bonus: "Gonna scare you up and shoot you, cause" he told me so!