After all those death quizzes, it might be too late to call the doctor, but see if you can remember all these musical doctors.
1. They sang about being on the "Cover of the Rolling Stone" - then got on the cover!
2. New Orleans singer/pianist born Malcolm Rebennack, Jr.
3. The Thompson Twins' follow-up to "Hold Me Now"
4. A Little Feat song, also the title of a tribute album for Lowell George
5. Rapper famous for "The Chronic"
6. Parliament's 1976 album
7. He's the one that makes you feel all right, according to Motley Crue
8. Jackson Browne's first hit, from 1972
9. "Well, well, well, you're feeling fine" was his statement
10. Their hits included "Little Miss Can't Be Wrong" and "Two Princes"
11. A Top 20 hit for Kiss in 1976
12. British group who covered "Spirit in the Sky" in 1986
13. Steely Dan asked "are you with me" to him
14. A 1979 hit for Robert Palmer
15. Irish folk-rock band led by Davy Carton and Leo Moran
16. He said "Oo ee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang"
17. Disco group who had a hit with "Whispering/Cherchez La Femme/C'est Si Bon"
Bonus: Weird Al Yankovic's Madonna parody