Sibling rivalry, or musical partnership? Who knows when it comes to sisters and brothers. Every answer this week includes the word "sister."
1. Ruth, June, Bonnie, and Anita
2. A Top Five hit for Elvis Presley in 1961
3. It's the first line of Billy Idol's "White Wedding"
4. Barbara, Louise, and Irlene:
5. They are family, they've got all their sisters with them
6. She had an out-of-left-field hit in 1974 with a rock version of "The Lord's Prayer"
7. Rosemary Clooney sang it in White Christmas
8. Dee Snider was their lead singer
9. It's the first line of LaBelle's "Lady Marmalade"
10. Maxene, Patty, and LaVerne
11. She sang with the Cornelius Brothers
12. They released a dance cover of Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" in 2004
13. Feminist hit for Aretha Franklin and Eurythmics
14. Night Ranger song featured in the movie Boogie Nights
15. Kathy, June, Kim, and Christy
16. Florida rock band whose biggest US hit is "All For You" from 1997
17. A 1993 Juliana Hatfield song:"
Bonus: Female backup singers for Sly and the Family Stone