Tomorrow is Abraham Lincoln's 200th birthday, and what name is more "linked" with Lincoln than...Douglas!!! Every answer this week has a form of the name Douglas in it. Meow!
1. He was "Kung Fu Fighting" in 1974
2. Birthplace of Barry, Robin, and Maurice Gibb
3. Singer and talk show host who memorably co-hosted his show with John Lennon and Yoko Ono one week
4. Louisiana fiddler know as "The Ragin' Cajun"
5. First and last name of the "Rock wit U (Awww Baby)" singer
6. Texas band famous for "She's About A Mover" and "Mendocino"
7. Native American artist who won a Grammy for his Gathering of Nations Powwow
8. Jazz trumpeter who currently directs the Festival of New Trumpet Music
9. Dobro guitarist who often tours with Alison Krauss' band
10. He had a Number One country hit with "I Don't Call Him Daddy" in 1993
11. Tree mentioned in the first line of Woody Guthrie's "Roll On Columbia"
12. Sam Cooke and Lou Rawls are associated with this community area
13. He sang about "A Jukebox With A Country Song"
14. She followed "Doctor's Orders" in 1974.
15. Actor who sang "A Whale Of A Tale" in 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
16. This rapper's 1985 hits included "The Show" and "La Di Da Di"
17. She starred in the musical film Grace Of My Heart
Bonus: It was Dee Dee Ramone's real name