1. Which ex-Beatle did not have a Number One hit in 1974?
2. Which ex-Beatle sideman had a Number One hit in 1974 with "Nothing from Nothing?"
3. What actor was mentioned in the lyrics to David Essex's song "Rock On?"
4. You oughta know that this Canadian singer was born on June 1, 1974.
5. What husband and wife duo had a hit with "Mockingbird" in 1974?
6. This song by Bachman-Turner Overdrive featured stuttering vocals, and went to Number One in November 1974.
7. Originally called Mammoth, this band re-named themselves after the guitarist and drummer, and played their first gig under that name in 1974.
8. What singer/songwriter/poet was born in Payson, Utah on May 24, 1974 to the Kilcher family?
9. Where, supposedly, did the Grateful Dead record "Scarlet Begonias" and "U.S. Blues" in 1974?
10. What Swedish band won the Eurovision Song Contest in April 1974 with "Waterloo?"
11. Elton John had a Number One hit in April 1974 with a song about what fictional band?
12. Who joined Fleetwood Mac on December 31, 1974?
13. Scottish drummer Robbie McIntosh died of an overdose on September 23, 1974. What band did he play with?
14. Her Court and Spark album, released in January 1974, remains her most commercially successful album to this day.
15. What jazz-tinged band released "Rikki Don't Lose That Number" in 1974?
16. America sang about what movie character in a late 1974 hit?
17. This British singer/songwriter, famous for his album Pink Moon, died in November 1974.
Bonus: What did Billy do that was so heroic?