Summer means time for ice cream! Every answer in this week's quiz has something to do with ice cream or the other frozen treats you can buy this time of year from the Good Humor truck or at your local Baskin-Robbins or Ben and Jerry's outlet. This quiz is dedicated to the memory of Adrian Garcia, who loved ice cream.
1. 1990 rap song that uses the "Under Pressure" bass line...
2. ...and the rapper who took that song to Number One
3. British soul band who hit big with "You Sexy Thing" and "Every 1's a Winner"
4."O Sole Mio" is written in this dialect of Italian
5. Late 60s music type associated with songs like "Simon Says" and "Yummy Yummy Yummy"
6. Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper, and Snork(y)
7. This was the Murmaids' only chart hit, from 1963
8. David Grisman plays mandolin on this 1970 Grateful Dead song, featured on the American Beauty album
9. A Ben and Jerry's flavor named for a member of the Grateful Dead
10. It's a Van Halen song and a Master P album
11. Prince sang about this hat in 1985
12. Carmine Appice was drummer for this group that mostly recorded slowed-down covers of earlier hits
13. Where "nothing is real, and nothing to get hung about"
14. Weird Al Yankovic's parody of "I Love Rock and Roll"
15. This album by The Time contains "Jungle Love" and "The Bird"
16. What Ethel's husband was buying her at halftime of the basketball playoffs when "The Streak" appeared
17. Ben and Jerry's flavor named after a Vermont jam band of the 1990s
Bonus: 1967 Number One song, associated with the Austin Powers movies, in which the title and group name both include ice cream flavors