One of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong. Can you tell me which is not like the others (and why), before I finish this song?
1.Aerosmith, Dropkick Murphys, Styx, New Edition
2. B.B. King, Bill Wyman, Phil Lesh, Little Richard
3. Diana Ross, David Ruffin, Smokey Robinson, Martha Reeves
4. Marvin Gaye, John Lennon, Sam Cooke, Jerry Garcia
5. "She Loves You," "Penny Lane," "Nowhere Man," "Paperback Writer"
6. Tom Petty, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Roy Orbison
7. "Wake Up Little Susie," "Be My Baby," "Do You Love Me," "She's Like the Wind"
8. Mickey Hart, Levon Helm, Don Henley, Phil Collins
9. III, VIII, XI, XII
10. Kathleen Battle, Leontyne Price, Thomas Hampson, William Warfield
11. Trumpet, Trombone, French Horn, Saxophone
12. Jim Morrison, Elvis Presley, Brian Jones, Kurt Cobain
13. Rush, The Guess Who, Journey, Bachman-Turner Overdrive
14. Bela Fleck, Earl Scruggs, Steve Martin, David Grisman
15. Aoxomoxoa, Shakedown Street, Surrealistic Pillow, Anthem of the Sun
16. Boston, Kansas, Chicago, Asia
17. David Lee Roth, Brian Johnson, Sammy Hagar, Gary Cherone
Bonus: G Major, A Major, F Major, B Major