OK, chart junkies, this one's for you: all these questions refer to records on the Billboard Hot 100. Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars!
1. What song spent 16 weeks at Number One on the Hot 100, making it the somg with the most weeks at Number One?
2. What singer has had the most songs on the Hot 100, with 154?
3. Which female singer - Barbra Streisand, Aretha Franklin, or Madonna - has the most Hot 100 songs by a female, with 76?
4. This early-60s dance craze song is the only song to hit Number One twice in two separate chart runs.
5. This late-70s dance song is the only song to hit Number One three separate times during its chart run.
6. This Michael Jackson song was the first song to debut at Number One on the Hot 100.
7. What artist had at least one song on the Hot 100 every calendar year from 1970 to 1999?
8. What is the only group to have had at least one Hot 100 hit in the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, and 2000s?
9. Which group has had the most Number One singles on the Hot 100, with 20?
10. This comedian became the oldest person to have a Hot 100 hit with his "I Wish I Was Eighteen Again" in 1980.
11. What legendary soul singer has had the most Hot 100 singles (99) without ever hitting Number One with any of them?
12. What singer had a string of seven consecutive Number One hits in the 80s?
13. "How Do I Live" by LeAnn Rimes spent the most weeks of any song on the Hot 100 - how many weeks?
14. This song - a hit for Les Baxter, Al Hibbler, and the Righteous Brothers - is the song with the most versions charting on the Hot 100, with 9.
15. Which of these songs- "Venus," "Please Mr. Postman," or "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do" - did not hit Number One in two separate versions?
16. Which Michael Jackson album - "Bad," "Thriller," or "Off the Wall" - contains the most Number One hits from one album?
17. Who is the only artist to have separate top-ten singles as a solo act, as half of a duo, as a third of a trio, as a fourth of a quartet, and as a fifth of a quintet?
Bonus: On April 4, 1964, one group had the Top Five singles on the Hot 100. What was the group, and what were the songs?