It's Oscar time again, and even though John Travolta didn't get a nomination this year, he's certainly done enough with music to warrant his own quiz.
1. What song did John's Vinnie Barbarino character often sing on Welcome Back, Kotter?
2. John had a Top Ten hit in 1976 with what song?
3. Of "Stayin' Alive," "How Deep Is Your Love," "More Than A Woman," and "Night Fever," which was not a Number One hit from the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack?
4. What Bee Gees song (not included in the last question) does John use for a solo performance in Saturday Night Fever?
5. Who sang the theme song to Grease?
6. Of "You're The One That I Want," "Greased Lightning" and "Summer Nights," which one was a Number One hit for John and Olivia Newton-John in 1978?
7. Which of John's solo songs from Grease was not originally present in the stage musical?
8. What 1980 movie featured John as an oil-worker who enjoyed dancing in country bars by night?
9. What was the title of John's 1983 sequel to Saturday Night Fever?
10. What was Olivia Newton-John's hit song from her 1983 movie with John, Two of a Kind?
11. In Perfect, John plays a writer from what music magazine?
12. This surf instrumental by Dick Dale served as the theme from John's 1994 comeback film, Pulp Fiction.
13. Who did John dance with in Pulp Fiction?
14. And to what song?
15. Eric Clapton's "Change The World" was featured on the soundtrack of which of John's movies?
16. "Midnight Rider," "Highway to Hell" and "Slow Ride" appeared on the soundtrack of this movie starring John, Tim Allen, Martin Lawrence, and William H. Macy.
17. What was the name of John's drag character in the musical Hairspray?
Bonus: What novelty song was played during a dance lesson in Saturday Night Fever, but did not appear on the soundtrack?