1. What Beatles album was at the top of the U.S. charts in January 1968?
2. This Beatles-related enterprise opened its offices at 95 Wigmore Street in London in January 1968.
3. What country did all the Beatles visit in February 1968 for an extended period of time?
4. And which Beatle left that country first, two weeks later?
5. What Beatles album won the Grammy Award for Album of the Year and Best Album Cover for 1967 in February 1968?
6. This non-album Beatles hit that featured the piano was a Top Five hit in April 1968.
7. Which two Beatles appeared on the Tonight Show in May 1968?
8. Who did Paul McCartney meet in June 1968?
9. Did the Beatles provide their own voices for their animated counterparts in the 1968 film "Yellow Submarine?"
10. What is the name of the Nowhere Man from "Yellow Submarine?"
11. And what were the villains in that film called?
12. Which Beatle briefly quit the band during a recording session in August 1968?
13. What classic seven-minute Beatles song topped the U.S. charts for nine weeks beginning in September 1968?
14. The first authorized biography of the Beatles was published in September 1968. Who wrote it?
15. What world leader was mentioned in the lyrics of "Revolution?"
16. The Beatles released a double album in December 1968. What is the actual title of the album?
17. What is the name of the strange experimental sound collage from that album?
Bonus: John Lennon and Yoko Ono were guests on a TV special taped in December 1968 that was not released until the mid-90s. What was the name of the TV special?