The first line of a song is sometimes very memorable, and sometimes completely forgettable. This week, see if you can remember the Bee Gees or Andy Gibb song from the first line of the lyrics. The titles are not included in the first lines.
1. "I can think of younger days when living for my life was everything a man could want to do"
2. "First I rise, then I fall"
3. Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk I'm a woman's man: no time to talk"
4."The preacher talked to me and he smiled"
5. "Maybe I don't wanna know the reason why, but lately you don't talk to me"
6. "Here we are in a room full of strangers"
7. "You got me looking at that heaven in your eyes"
8. There's a light, a certain kind of light, that never shone on me"
9. "I know your eyes in the morning sun, I feel you touch me in the pouring rain"
10. "For so long, you and me been finding each other for so long"
11. "My baby moves at midnight, goes right on till the dawn, yeah"
12. "Girl, I've known you very well, I've seen you growing every day
13. "I've been here all your life watching your crying game"
14. "In the event of something happening to me, there is something I would like you all to see"
15. "Here I lie in a lost and lonely part of town"
16. "Listen to the ground, there is movement all around"
17. "Good morning mister sunshine, you brighten up my day"
Bonus: "I couldnt figure why you couldnt give me what everybody needs"