The first line of a song is sometimes very memorable, and sometimes completely forgettable. This week, see if you can remember these songs by various members of the Jackson family from the first line of the lyrics. The titles are not included in the first lines.
1. "She was more like a beauty queen from a movie scene"
2. "As he came into the window, it was the sound of a crescendo"
3. "Used to be a time when you would pamper me, used to brag about it all the time"
4."I don't know what's gonna happen to you, baby, but I do know that I want you"
5. "Close my eyes and I see your face at night"
6."With music by our side to break the color lines"
7. "Our friends think we're opposites, falling in and out of love"
8. "Your butt is mine"
9. "When the world is on your shoulder, gotta straighten up your act and boogie down
10."It's close to midnight, something evil's lurkin' from the dark"
11. "You went to school to learn girl, things you never knew before"
12. "They told him don't you ever come around here"
13. "Come on baby. You gotta be mine, cause you're so fine"
14. "What about sunrise, what about rain, what about all the things that you said we were to gain"
15. "Every night she walks right in my dreams since I met her from the start"
16. "Back on the road again, feeling kinda lonely"
17. "You and I must make a pact"
Bonus: "Uh-huh huh huh huh, just let me tell ya now, uh-huh"