The first line of a song is sometimes very memorable, and sometimes completely forgettable. This week, see if you can remember the Chicago song from the first line of the lyrics. The titles are not included in the first lines.
1."I don't want you to misunderstand me, I just wanna say what's on my mind"
2. "Waiting for the break of day, searching for something to say"
3. "She said it's lonely here tonight, she's always sad when she's alone"
4. "As I was walking down the street one day, a man came up to me"
5. "Are you optimistic 'bout the way that things are going?"
6. "I do believe in you, and I know you believe in me, oh, yeah, oh, yeah"
7. "As my life goes on I believe somehow something's changed"
8. "When you called me up this morning, old me 'bout the new love you found,
I said I'm happy for you"
9. "When I'm with you, it doesn't matter where we are, or what we're doing, I'm with you, that's all that matters"
10. "There is a time when a man needs someone to talk to"
11. "Right before my very eyes, I thought that you were only faking it"
12. "The feeling is clear, clear as a blue sky on a sunny day"
13. "Everybody needs a little time away, I heard her say, from each other"
14. "As time goes on, I realize just what you mean to me"
15. "You know our love was meant to be the kind of love that lasts forever"
16. "You are my love and my life, you are my inspiration"
17. "Girl, well, it's been one of those days again"
Bonus: "I was thinking about her, visiting the past, reconstructing details with old photographs"