The first line of a song is sometimes very memorable, and sometimes completely forgettable. This week, see if you can remember the Beatles song from the first line of the lyrics. The titles are not included in the first lines.
1. "Oh yeah, I'll tell you something, I think you'll understand"
2. "In the town where I was born, lived a man who sailed to sea"
3. "One, two, three, four, can I have a little more?"
4. "My love don't give me presents, I know that she's no peasant"
5. "I was alone, I took a ride, I didn't know what I would find there"
6. "I think I'm gonna be sad, I think it's today"
7. "There are places I remember all my life, though some have changed"
8. "When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me"
9. "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together"
10. "Jo Jo was a man who thought he was a loner, but he knew it couldn't last"
11. "Sheepdog standing in the rain, bullfrog doing it again"
12. "When I get older, losing my hair, many years from now"
13. "Standing in the dock at Southampton, trying to get to Holland or France"
14. "Ahh, look at all the lonely people"
15. "How does it feel to be one of the beautiful people?"
16. "Baby's good to me, you know she's happy as can be, you know she said so"
17. "I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me"
Bonus: "Da da da da da dun dun da, da da da da da dun dun da"