At the movies, in comic books, on TV: super heroes are everywhere! Use your super powers to answer these questions about songs that mention super heroes.
1. Who "catches thieves just like flies?"
2. Seal's 1995 hit "Kiss From A Rose" was featured in what superhero movie?
3. Who wrote the score for the 1978 Superman movie?
4."And I know what?s happening," sang R.E.M. about this superhero.
5. Who had a Top Ten hit in 1997 with "Gotham City?"
6. What other superhero is mentioned in the lyrics of Donovan's "Sunshine Superman?"
7. This early rap song included a come-on to Lois Lane, describing Superman as "he looks like a sucker in that blue and red suit"
8. Under what name did singer John Ondrasik release "Superman (It's Not Easy)" in 2001?
9. "Batdance" was a 1989 Number One hit for who?
10. And who wrote the incidental music for that same Batman movie?
11. "Believe It Or Not" from the TV superhero spoof "The Greatest American Hero, was a hit for who?
12. Queen did the music for this 1980 superhero movie.
13. Who is "In your satin tights, fighting for your rights, and the old red white and blue?"
14. "I got a pocket full of kryptonite" is a line from what Spin Doctors song?
15. "Hero," by Chad Kroeger, was a hit from the first Spider-Man movie. What band does Kroeger sing with?
16. This superhero's TV theme was based on "Flight of the Bumblebee."
17. Eminem parodies what superhero in his "Without Me" video?
Bonus: Weird Al Yankovic's "Ode to a Superhero" parodies Billy Joel's "Piano Man" with lyrics about which superhero?