I hope you're hungry this week, as every answer to this quiz contains some kind of food.
1. Gram Parsons' band
2. Boston-based psychedelic band whose songs included "Ballad of the Hip Death Goddess"
3. Evan Dando's group who recorded a fast cover of "Mrs. Robinson" in the 90s
4. They charted with a slowed-down version of "You Keep Me Hangin' On" in 1968
5. Jorma Kaukonen and Jack Casady of the Jefferson Airplane led this mostly acoustic band
6. Their highest-charting album was "Comfort Eagle," released in 2001
7. His "Bat Out of Hell" album was released in 1977, but it's still on the charts in the U.K.
8. Rap trio featured on "It's All About The Benjamins"
9. Anthony Kiedis, Flea, Chad Smith, and more guitarists than we can name here
10. He was half of Soft Cell
11. British band led by Paddy McAloon
12. David Gates' band
13. Girl group whose biggest hit was "Don't Say Nothin' Bad About My Baby" in 1963
14. They hit big in the U.S. with "You Sexy Thing" and "Every 1's A Winner"
15. Slim Shady
16. The "Rapper's Delight" guys
17. Their big hit was "1985" from 2004
Bonus: This comic band, who recorded a rap/metal version of "The Three Little Pigs," used two food-related names - what were they?