Whether you're star trekking, star gazing, or following yonder star, each of this week's questions has "star" in the answer.
1. John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and...
2. It hit Number One for the Elegants in 1958, and they never had another hit
3. Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson headlined this 1976 movie remake
4. Dutch studio group that hit big in 1981 with a Beatles medley
5. A #5 hit for Boy Meets Girl in 1988
6. Prince plays this on stage at the end of "Purple Rain"
7. David Bowie's 1972 concept album about a Martian who visits Earth
8. The United States' National Anthem
9. Some consider this to be the Grateful Dead's signature song
10. From the movie "Pinocchio," it won the Best Song Oscar for 1940
11. The Hudson Brothers hit the Top 40 with this in 1974
12. A Madonna hit from 1984 that included parts of a wishing rhyme
13. His hits included "War" and "Twenty-Five Miles"
14. "We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill"
15. A 1960 Western starring Elvis Presley and Barbara Eden
16. Or would you rather be a mule?
17. Their biggest hit was "Fade Into You" from 1994
Bonus: Mozart wrote a set of piano variations on this childhood favorite when he was seventeen years old.