What goes up must come down, or must get down, so every answer this week has the word "down" or a word that contains "down" in it.
1."You telling lies thinking I can't see/You don't cry 'cos you're laughing at me"
2. Where Men at Work were from
3. Petula Clark's first hit, it went to Number One in 1965
4. Theme song of the Chicago NFL team
5. Unusually up-tempo Osmonds hit from 1972
6. "You can stand me up at the gates of hell, but..."
7. Billy Joe Royal sang about this place in 1965
8. Their albums include "Toxicity," "Mesmerize" and "Hypnotize"
9. The first Number One song for KC and the Sunshine Band
10. Where Willie and the Poor Boys are playing
11. Van Halen album that included covers of "Happy Trails" and "Dancing in the Streets"
12. In this 1979 ELO song, people often mis-hear a word in the chorus as "Bruce"
13. 1973 Gilbert O'Sullivan hit about his dog
14. Their hits include "Kryptonite" and "Here Without You"
15. Kris Kristofferson song about being hung over
16. Rod Stewart had a hit with this Tom Waits song in 1990
17."Nobody ever loved me like she does/Oo she does, yes she does"
Bonus: The two songs from Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA" album that qualify for this quiz
Super Bonus: The song played by the British military band when Cornwallis surrendered at the Battle of Yorktown in 1781