On the surface, this should be the world's easiest quiz - but is it?
1. Lynyrd Skynyrd's most popular single was "Sweet Home Alabama." In what city was the band formed?
2. In the musical "Oklahoma," Curly sings "Pore Jud is Daid (Dead)" with what other character?
3. Robert Lamm, pianist and singer for Chicago, grew up in what city?
4. Which member of Hootie and the Blowfish was nicknamed Hootie?
5. The Ben Folds Five had how many members?
6. How many women were in the group Barenaked Ladies?
7. The Standells' song, "Dirty Water," was a tribute to the Charles River in Boston. In what city were the Standells formed?
8. How many members of the Thompson Twins were there?
9. Grateful Dead bassist Phil Lesh played what musical instrument in his high school orchestra?
10. What was the name of Pearl Jam's first album?
11. What word are the Beatles spelling out on the cover of "Help!"?
12. Where is the band Texas from?
13. Steely Dan, which was formed at Bard College, mentions what university by name in "My Old School?"
14. How many members of Five For Fighting are there?
15. In what city was the fictitious "Joliet Jake Blues" raised?
16. The Led Zeppelin song "Houses of the Holy" appears on what album?
17. By the way, which one's Pink?
Bonus: The Boston song "Rock and Roll Band" tells the back story of what band?