Becky's Island Music Trivia Quiz #278 - 6/21/06
A Horse Is A Horse
A horse is a horse, of course of course, and no one can talk to a horse, of course, that is, of course, unless the horse is written into this quiz. All the responses will be related to horses.
1. Of course, he dances the waltz
2. Patti Smith's debut album
3. A 1949 hit for Frankie Laine
4.Wilson Pickett bought her a brand new 1965 car
5. America's been through the desert on this
6. Cliff Nobles & Co. hit with this fast-paced instrumental in 1968
7. Over-wrought 1975 story song about a runaway horse
8. A surprisingly hard-rocking Osmonds song from 1972
9. A Dan Fogelberg hit or a Jerry Garcia Band album
10. If you want to ride, don't ride this
11. If you want to ride, ride this
12. They couldn't drag me away
13. "Who's gonna ride" these, asked U2
14. A Toby Keith duet with Willie Nelson from 2002
15. Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive" cowboy rides on this
16. She ain't what she used to be
17. "Well, you can celebrate anything you want"
Bonus: What horse was "long and lean, the color of the sun and his eyes were green?"
Double Bonus: Horse that finishes last in Spike Jones' horse racing skit