Spongebob is always red-dy for whatever's ahead, and this week, you can be red-dy to do our quiz. All the answers have "Red" in them.
1. Native American group who hit with "Come And Get Your Love"
2. Anthony Kiedis' group
3. Name of a series of compilation CDs benefitting AIDS in the 90s
4. In English, Nena saw 99 of them
5. A hit in 1965 for Wayne Newton, Vic Dana, and Bert Kaempfert
6. "The morning sun is shining like" this
7. Denver's outdoor amphitheater
8. He sat on the dock of the bay, wasting time
9. "On his white horse, Mescalito, he come breezin' through town"
10. UB40 hit the charts twice with this song; it hit Number One in 1988
11. It's "coming down all over me"
12. Where Jimi Hendrix' baby stays
13. Her signature song was "I Am Woman"
14. Mick Hucknall's group
15. The angels want to wear these, according to Elvis Costello
16. Eccentric deadpan jazz standards singer who always wears a Panama hat
17. Sammy Hagar
Bonus: Bill Walton, to Deadheads