1. In May 1986, it was announced that the site for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame would be in what city?
2. "Slippery When Wet," released in August 1986, was the commercial breakthrough for what New Jersey band?
3. Berlin's "Take My Breath Away," a Number One hit in 1986, was from the soundtrack of what movie?
4. Prince had a spring hit with a minimalist track in which he sang in falsetto - what was the name of the song?
5. This Irish singer and bassist was no longer back in town when he died on January 4, 1986.
6. Dionne Warwick teamed up with three other artists for the AIDS benefit single "That's What Friends Are For" in 1986. Name two of the other three artists.
7. Van Halen's "5150" album featured a new lead singer for the band - who?
8. Chicago's "18" album featured a new bassist and singer for the band - who?
9. This future adjunct member of the Grateful Dead had a Number One hit in 1986 with "The Way It Is."
10. This "scary" Andrew Lloyd Webber musical opened in London in October 1986.
11. What was the name of the album Paul Simon released in 1986 that introduced many to South African music?
12. "Sledgehammer," "Red Rain" and "In Your Eyes" are all tracks from this memorable 1986 album from Peter Gabriel.
13. Journey released its "Raised On Radio" album in 1986. What future reality TV star played bass on that album?
14. Which Madonna video for 1986 featured her playing a teenager with Danny Aiello as her father?
15. The most famous clarinetist of all time died on June 13, 1986 - who was he?
16. Janet Jackson managed five R&B Number Ones and five Hot 100 Top Tens from this album, released in March 1986.
17. What band had a surprise Number One song in November 1986 with "Amanda?"
Bonus: Name three of the original inductees into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Super Bonus: What is the significance of the 1986 quote, "I'm not Beethoven?"