No, this quiz doesn't belong in Boys Town or The Castro! "Who's in is in, who's out is out," said Mrs. Noah in the famous legend of how the Manx Cat lost its tail. This week, all our responses start with "Out."
1. A Number One hit for Hall and Oates in 1984
2. Andre 3000 and Big Boi's group
3. The Rolling Stones' 1965 album
4. First line of The Who's "Baba O'Riley"
5. They had a hit in 1975 with "There Goes Another Love Song"
6. Gary U.S. Bonds' 1982 hit that didn't describe what he was doing at the time
7. This Billy Preston instrumental hit Number 2 in 1972
8. This Marketts' instrumental hit was based on the theme from "The Twilight Zone"
9. "Mr. Blue Sky" was on this ELO album
10. Irene Cara sung this at the piano in the movie "Fame"
11. The "Time Won't Let Me" band
12. Rod Stewart's 1988 album
13. A Bruce Springsteen cut from "The River"
14. John Barry won an Oscar for the score of this Robert Redford movie
15. "You're obsolete my baby, my poor old-fashioned baby"
16. Ecologically-minded Three Dog Night hit from 1970
17. Their big US hit was "Your Love" in 1986
Bonus: Term used to describe music made by Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, and their associates