The Amazing Race heads back to Asia, this week - so here's a quiz about the music of the world's largest and most diverse continent.
1. He taught George Harrison to play the sitar and thus introduced the rest of the world to Indian music.
2. What song from 1982 was the first chart hit for the band Asia?
3. "China Girl" was a 1983 hit for who?
4. Murray Head spent more than "One Night in" this Asian city in 1985.
5. Billy Joel and Charlie Daniels both had hits with this Asian city in the title.
6. Bob Seger sang about getting away to this Himalayan city.
7. "The King And I" is set in what Asian country?
8. Pink Lady, Shonen Knife, and Yellow Magic Orchestra were groups from what Asian country?
9."China Cat Sunflower" and "China Doll" were concert staples for years for what Becky's Island favorite band?
10. This Steely Dan song discusses "Chinese music under banyan trees, here at the dude ranch above the sea."
11. In 1971, George Harrison and friends held a benefit concert to help what Asian country?
12. Gilbert and Sullivan's "The Mikado" takes place in what country?
13. "I love coffee, I love tea" is the first line of what song that references an Indonesian island?
14. This rock bassist was born Chaim Witz in Haifa, Israel. By what name do we know him?
15. According to Country Joe and the Fish, "next stop is" where?
16. Japanese singer Kyu Sakamoto had a Number One hit in 1963 with a song sung entirely in Japanese. What was it?
17. Engelbert Humperdinck was born Arnold Dorsey in what Asian city famous for fabric?
Bonus: What line in "Back in the USSR" now applies to an Asian country?