Becky! You've just finished writing this quiz. What are you going to do?" "I'm going to Disney World!" And if I did go, this would be some of the music I'd hear throughout the World. See you at Casey's Corner!
1. "Grim Grinning Ghosts" is the theme song for this Magic Kingdom attraction.
2. Where do "all the birds sing words and the flowers croon?"
3. This new Magic Kingdom musical attraction features Donald Duck trying to mess up favorite animated Disney scenes
4. Who are "rascals and scoundrels," "villains and knaves," "devils and black sheep," and "really bad eggs?"
5. At what Disney resort would you be likely to hear music by Ladysmith Black Mambazo?
6. What group's music can be heard on the "Rock'n' Roller Coaster" at Disney-MGM Studios?
7. What beloved Epcot character has "One Little Spark" as his theme song?
8. At what MGM musical attraction would you find "Sam Eagle's Salute to All Countries, but Mostly America?"
9. This ride features "How Do You Do," "Everybody Has a Laughing Place," and "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah."
10. What song plays again and again on the "Carousel of Progress?"
11. "You Can Fly, You Can Fly, You Can Fly" is the theme song for what Magic Kingdom ride?
12. In the lobby of which Disney resort would you hear music from the soundtracks of "The Magnificent Seven," "Dances With Wolves" and "How The West Was Won?"
13. Which Disney park has a little section where you can play African drums?
14. Where are you if you are listening to a very out-of-tune rendition of "Blood On The Saddle?"
15. And who is singing it?
16. "The Golden Dream" is the theme for which Epcot World Showcase pavilion?
17. This very irritating Magic Kingdom attraction features the same song sung over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in different languages.
Bonus: What are the five kinds of music featured at Disney's All-Star Music Resort?