Can you name these music stars based on the description of what they did "before they were famous?"
1. Backup singer on David Bowie's "Young Americans" and Chic's "Dance Dance Dance"
2. Elementary school teacher in Spanish Harlem
3. Secretary at Motown Records
4. Bette Midler's arranger and show pianist
5. Physical education teacher in Canada
6. Backup dancer for Patrick Hernandez
7. Playboy Bunny
8. Truck driver for Crown Electric in Memphis
9. Gopher, producer, and session player at TK Records in Miami
10. Polaroid engineer and product developer
11. English teacher in his native Britain
12. Actress on "Good Times" and "Diff'rent Strokes"
13. Uptown Records' director of A&R and producer
14. Drummer for Rory Storm and the Hurricanes
15. Model and backup singer
16. Busker, gravedigger, soccer player
17. Broadway actress and standards singer
Bonus: What three current pop singers were cast members of the 90s version of "Mickey Mouse Club?"