1. This favorite 90s sitcom didn't really have a theme song, just a bass guitar line.
2. What show's theme song closes with the words "Hello, Wisconsin!"?
3. Danny Elfman composed the theme to this animated favorite.
4. When, according to the theme song, did the action in "Mystery Science Theater 3000" take place?
5. The three "CSI" shows use songs by what band for their themes?
6. Frank Sinatra's "Love and Marriage" was used as the theme for what show?
7.What music legend sang the theme for "A Different World?"
8. Mark Snow composed the theme to this 90s sci-fi series.
9. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
10. The O'Jays' "For the Love of Money" is now better known as the theme to what show?
11. This show used "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett as its theme.
12. "Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs" was the theme to what show?
13. Where was the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air born and raised?
14. Hank Williams, Jr. adapted one of his more popular songs for this long-running sports show in the 90s.
15. "This Wheel's on Fire" by Bob Dylan and Rick Danko was re-recorded for the theme to what show?
16. "Dog Pound Hop" was the title of the theme from this weird animated show.
17. War's "Low Rider" is the theme to what current sitcom?
Bonus: Joan Osborne's "One of Us" is featured in "Joan of Arcadia." With what band did Osborne tour in the summer of 2003?