1. Johnny Mathis and Deniece Williams sang the theme to this 80s sitcom favorite.
2. Andrew Gold's "Thank You for Being A Friend" was used as the theme to what show?
3. Bill Conti composed the theme to this prime-time soap opera set in Denver.
4. Who composed the themes to "Hill Street Blues" and "L.A. Law?"
5. "Then Came You" (not the Dionne Warwick/Spinners song) was the theme to what show?
6. Where is it "where everybody knows your name?"
7. Al Jarreau wrote and performed the theme to this show.
8. Mel Torme didn't sing the theme to this legal comedy - it was an instrumental.
9. Jan Hammer had a Number One instrumental hit with the theme to this police show in 1985.
10. Leon Redbone sung the theme to this 80s show which co-starred Christopher Hewett and Bob Uecker (!).
11. "If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire" who?
12. This theme was written and arranged by Alf Clausen, appropriately enough.
13. Joey Scarbury's "Believe it or Not" was the theme for what show?
14. The title music from the "Naked Gun" movies was first heard as the theme to what show from 1982?
15. What 80s sitcom changed the arrangement of its theme song every season?
16. Waylon Jennings wrote and sang the theme to this early '80s favorite, and even narrated the episodes.
17. "Now the world don't move to the beat of just one drum, what might be right for you may not be right for some" is the beginning to what TV theme?
Bonus: Members of what Becky's Island favorite band wrote and performed the themes for "The New Twilight Zone" and "Vietnam: A Television History?"