It's football season again! Are you in a fantasy league, or do you follow one team? This quiz includes football players, football teams, and a few other surprises.
1. Which NFL team hit the charts in 1985 with "The Super Bowl Shuffle?"
2. "You just go and lay your hand on a Pittsburgh Steelers' fan" is a lyric from what 1980 hit?
3. This country star adapted one of his songs for "All My Rowdy Friends Are Here On Monday Night" Football.
4. Which NFL team has the same name as a famous barbershop quartet?
5. "For Glory we vie, And our town will stand high-To our foes we say "Nevermore!" is a lyric from the fight song of which NFL team?
6. What was the name of Paul Revere's group?
7. Which NFL Hall of Famer has the same name as a character in "Good Rockin' Tonight?"
8. Marvin Gaye had a tryout with which NFL team?
9. This 70s country-rock group was from California, not Philadelphia.
10. "Pittsburgh Stealers" was a hit for what country duo?
11.The name of this NFL team was mentioned in the lyrics to "Only Want to Be With You" by Hootie and the Blowfish.
12. What two singers got into trouble at the halftime show of the 2004 Super Bowl?
13. Howard Cosell announced the death of this music legend in 1980 on a broadcast of "Monday Night Football."
14. They had a hit with "Backfield in Motion" in 1969.
15. "We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation, with your T Formation" is a lyric in what NFL fight song?
16. Joe Montana and Dwight Clark "sang" backup on which song by Huey Lewis and the News?
17. This NFL player released the "Prime Time" rap album in 1995
Bonus: This duo recorded "Merry Christmas In The NFL" two years before their very successful novelty hit in 1982. Who were they?