This week's quiz involves the first lines of songs I hate. (None of the names of the songs are contained in the first lines, and only the artist in the bonus repeats.) If you wanted to burn me a mix CD and didn't like me, you couldn't do much better than this!
1. "Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you"
2. "Lying in my bed, I hear the clock tick and think of you"
3. "Desmond has a barrow in the marketplace"
4. "There she was, just a-walkin' down the street"
5. "Well I'm the friendly stranger in the black sedan, won't you hop inside my car"
6. "I'm glad you're home, well did you really miss me?"
7. "Lying beside you, here in the dark, feeling your heart beat with mine"
8. "We started dancing and love put us into a groove"
9. "Oh baby baby, how was I supposed to know"
10. "Mother told me, yes she told me, I'd meet girls like you"
11. "He was a boy, she was a girl, can I make it any more obvious"
12. "I guess I thought you'd be here forever"
13. "Born down in a dead man's town, the first kick I took was when I hit the ground"
14. "I was a fool to ever leave your side, me minus you is such a lonely ride"
15. "Oh my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch"
16. "No New Year's Day to celebrate"
17. "She's so young at heart, she likes the pleasure of his company"
Bonus: "I picture you on the beach, lying in the sand"