July 7, 2004, is Ringo Starr's 64th birthday - he's the first Beatle to reach this milestone. We still need him and we'll still feed him. This week's quiz is dedicated to the least-known, but still very important, Beatle. Happy Birthday Ringo!
1. What is his real name?
2. With what band did Ringo play before he joined the Beatles?
3. Who did Ringo replace as the Beatles' drummer?
4. What was the first song sung by Ringo to appear on a Beatles album?
5. How did Ringo cause trouble for the others in "A Hard Day's Night?"
6. What song did Ringo sing lead on on the "Revolver" album?
7. And what song from "Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" did he sing lead on?
8. The "White Album" included a song written by Ringo - what was it?
9. What Ringo song from "Abbey Road" would be a favorite of fans of Spongebob Squarepants?
10. What was the name of Ringo's 1970 album of old standards?
11. Who played guitar on and produced Ringo's 1971 solo hit "It Don't Come Easy?"
12. What Ringo song begins "Every time I see your face, it reminds me of the places we used to go"?
13. On Ringo's Number One hit remake of "You're Sixteen," who played the kazoo solo?
14. What Ringo novelty hit included a sniffling sound?
15. Ringo and his son Zak played drums on what charity benefit single in the '80s?
16. Ringo played "Mr. Conductor" on what PBS TV show in the late '80s?
17. What is the name of the group Ringo has been touring with for the past few years?
Bonus: What distinction did Ringo earn in September 1985?