All the answers this week start with the letter "U."
1. M.C. Hammer sampled Rick James in this song
2. Bono, The Edge, Adam Clayton, Larry Mullen Jr.
3. They hated "Everything About You" in 1992
4. The Drifters and James Taylor both hit with this song
5. His first Number One hit was "Nice & Slow" from 1998
6. Gary Puckett's group
7. Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes' duet from "An Officer and a Gentleman"
8. British reggae group that hit with "Red Red Wine"
9. Expression that follows "That's the way" and "I like it"
10. Billy Joel's ode to Christie Brinkley
11. He brought Dobie Grey back to the charts in 2003 with a remake of "Drift Away"
12. Charity group that included Lionel Richie, Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Ray Charles, and Stevie Wonder
13. Natalie Cole's album of songs by her father
14. Their hit was "Smiling Faces Sometimes" from 1971
15. This Toni Braxton hit was Number One for eleven weeks in 1996
16. "We're so sorry if we caused you any pain"
17. Todd Rundgren's band
Bonus: A Grateful Dead favorite that begins "Blue light rain"