It's baseball season again! Will the Cubs be able to repeat their great performance from last year? Will Ugie and Pudge make a difference for the Detroit Tigers? Will the Marlins miss them? Will Jose Contreras have a good year? Will you be able to find the answers to this baseball music quiz?
1."Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio?" asked Simon and Garfunkel in what song?
2. What was the title of John Fogerty's comeback album in the mid '80s?
3. What Broadway musical involves a Washington Senators fan selling his soul to the devil in order to beat their main rival?
4. This Don Henley hit from 1984 was titled after a famous baseball book.
5. George Harrison recorded this Hoagy Carmichael song on his "Somewhere in England" album.
6. George wrote this song for the White Album long before Toronto had a baseball team.
7. This baseball announcer made a cameo appearance on Meat Loaf's "Paradise by the Dashboard Light."
8. According to the Intruders, how come "Love is just like a baseball game?"
9. "A Dying Cub Fan's Last Request" was written and sung by who?
10. "We Are Family" was the theme song for what baseball team in 1979?
11. What Yankees superstar appeared in the video for Paul Simon's "Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard?"
12. Their biggest US hit was "Your Love," from 1985.
13. The Beatles played a memorable concert at Shea Stadium. What baseball team plays there?
14. "Back When My Hair Was Short," Gun Hill Road followed what team?
15. "This Used To Be My Playground" was sung by Madonna on the soundtrack of what baseball movie?
16. What early '90s rapper got his nickname from his resemblance to Hank Aaron?
17. In what Bruce Springsteen video did he play a baseball pitcher?
Bonus: Name two other hit songs that mention Joe DiMaggio.