Probably no band ever made better use of vocal overdubs than Queen. See how much you remember about this British import here!
1. Which member of Queen was born in Tanzania?
2. Which member of Queen studied for a Ph.D in astronomy?
3. What was Queen's first hit in the United States, from 1975?
4. For how many weeks was "Bohemian Rhapsody" Number One in the U.K.?
5. What Mozart opera character is referred to in the lyrics to "Bohemian Rhapsody?"
6. What Italian scientist is mentioned in the same song?
7. What distinction does the album "A Day at the Races" have in the United States?
8. This Queen song has become a staple at sporting events worldwide.
9. What was Queen's first Number One song in the United States, from 1980?
10. And who played rhythm guitar on that song?
11. What is the name of the character in "Another One Bites the Dust?"
12. Queen provided the soundtrack for what early '80s sci-fi movie?
13. "Under Pressure" was a Queen duet with what singer?
14. In November 1991, Freddie Mercury revealed that he had AIDS. What happened two days later?
15. What Mike Myers movie featured a bunch of kids riding in a car and singing along to "Bohemian Rhapsody?"
16. What was the name of the last Queen album of original material, released in 1995?
17. What Queen song was sung in the movie "Moulin Rouge?"
Bonus: Which member of the Buena Vista Social Club is indirectly referenced in the album cut "Mustapha"?